How To Do A Barbell Deadlift:
Barbell Deadlift: Targeted Muscles:
The barbell deadlift is another one of the big 3 bang for your buck exercises. It’s a total body exercise that primarily targets your hamstrings and glutes, but also hits your back, shoulders, and core.
Watch the Barbell Deadlift: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Barbell Deadlift:
1. With the a hip width stance, walk up to the bar so it touches your shins.
2. Push your hips back, bend your knees, and grab the bar with an overhand grip just outside your legs.
3. While maintaining a flat back with your chest up, push your feet through the ground, lift the bar, and keep it close to your body throughout the movement.
4. Straighten your legs and move your hips forward at the top of the lift to fully contract your glutes and hamstrings.
5. Reverse the movement to lower the bar back to the floor and repeat.
Check Best of Both Worlds LEG WORKOUT For Strength & Mass:
To have a killer leg workout, check out our Best of Both Worlds LEG WORKOUT For Strength & Mass video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.