The Banded Clamshell Exercise is an exercise that can help with hip and glute activation so you can get the most out of your compound leg exercises like squats and deadlifts.
To perform Banded Clamshell Exercise:
1. Grab a small resistance band, put both of your feet inside, and position it above your knees.
2. Next, lie down on you side on the floor and bend your knees so they form a 90 degree angle, with your heels in line with your glutes.
3. Spread your knees as far apart as possible, without rotating your back or pelvis.
4. Squeeze to feel a good contraction in your hips and glutes, then under control, reverse the movement back to the starting position.
5. Repeat for reps, then switch legs and repeat.
To get a rock hard core, check out our The Lower Body Hurricane Tabata Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.