The Forearm Plank is a great stabilization and strengthening exercise for your core.
Watch the FOREARM PLANK: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform FOREARM PLANK:
1. Get into a traditional pushup position, then bend your elbows and and plant your forearms into the floor by shifting your weight from your hands to your forearms.
2. Once you’re in the forearm plank position, your body should be in a straight line from your feet to your head.
3. If you notice your hips are sagging or your butt is higher in the air, make sure you’re contracting your abs as if you’re bracing for someone to punch you in the stomach, as well as contracting your glutes, quads, hamstrings, and pressing your forearms into the ground to turn your body into a straight line like a board.
4. Hold this movement in for the desired time.
5. If you can’t reach your desired time, do it in intervals, plank for 10 seconds, rest for 5 seconds, etc until your hit your time goal.
To build your back muscles, check out our Core & Conditioning Circuit Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.