Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do plank with diagonal arm lift.
The Plank With Diagonal Arm Lift is an advanced modification to the traditional plank exercise. Not only does it strengthen your abs, it also improves your balance and stability.
Watch the Plank with Diagonal Arm Lift: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Plank with Diagonal Arm Lift:
1. Get into a modified pushup position, with your forearms planted into the ground, elbows at a 90 degree angle, and directly below your shoulders, with feet shoulder width apart.
2. Contract your abs, your glutes, your hamstrings, quads, chest, and other every muscle in your body to keep your body steady.
3. Now raise your left arm and point it to 10 o’clock. Hold it for 2 seconds, then lower it back to the ground.
4. Repeat with your right arm, but this time point it to 2 o’clock. Hold it for 2 seconds, then lower it to the ground.
5. Keep alternating until you hit your desired rep count.
To build up your abs, check out our Best 8 Abs Exercises At Home: At Home Abs Workout #LLTV video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.