One of the main areas my Live Lean TV viewers struggle with is eating healthy on the go. In this episode of Brad’s Cookbook, I’ve got you covered with a healthy high protein snack that you can cook in bulk beforehand and take with you on the go when needed.
Besides being simple to make, one of the great things with this high protein snack is it contains all whole ingredients and tastes great. Good luck finding that at a fast food restaurant or even a supermarket.
So what are we waiting for…watch this Healthy High Protein Snack video below!
– sliced chicken breast (as many as you want – best to cook in bulk)
– 2 tbsp of garlic powder
– 1 tbsp of oregano
– 1 tsp of paprika
– black pepper to taste
– 1/2 avocado
1. Cover baking sheet with tin foil and pre-heat oven to 375F.
2. Add sliced chicken to baking sheet. Mix spices together (this spice mixture makes more than one serving) and coat both sides of the chicken with some of the spice mixture.
3. Bake chicken for 10 minutes in oven (or until cooked through).
4. Put a single serving of chicken strips in individual tupperware containers and store in the fridge.
5. When you’re on the go, grab a tupperware with chicken, apple, and avocado slices.
– What are your favorite quick on the go snack foods?
– Do you cook in bulk?
Be sure to share your answers in the comment section below and share this post with your friends via the social media icons on the side or below.
Get my full PREMIUM LIVE LEAN LIFESTYLE PROGRAM, click ’”> AWAKEN THE ABS WITHIN
Check out my FREE WORKOUT VIDEOS & PRINTABLE WORKOUTS, click ’”> FREE WORKOUTS
Check out my FREE COOKING VIDEOS & RECIPES, click ’”> FREE RECIPES
Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!