Ingredients (one serving):
– 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
– 1 scoop of Vanilla RIVALUS Promasil Protein or Prograde whey protein powder (30% and 15% off discount codes below)
– 1 cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
– 1 cup of strawberries (fresh or frozen)
– 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice or water
– 2 packets of stevia
– popsicle mold containers
– popsicle sticks
1. Blend blueberries, strawberries, almond milk, lemon juice (or water), Prograde vanilla whey protein powder, and stevia together.
2. Pour mixture into popsicle mold with mold removal and add a popsicle stick to the liquid mixture.
3. Place container in freezer and allow mixture to harden.
Protein: 16 g
Carbs: 39 g
Fat: 4 g
I love using RIVALUS Promasil Protein because it’s the most trusted protein powder in the supplement industry by Olympic and Professional Athletes. Numerous olympians and professional athletes use this product to increase their performance on and off the field while knowing it won’t cause an adverse analytical finding as defined by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) or the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA).
Use promo code: BGfitness and click here to get a 30% DISCOUNT on RIVALUS Promasil Protein Powder.
I love using Prograde Protein because it’s sweetened with an all natural, great tasting sweetener called stevia. The other reason’¦a lot of protein powders can become damaged and denatured because of the use of high heat during processing. Prograde Protein follows a low-temperature filtration process that protects the protein as it’s purified.
Use Promo Code: Pro15 and clicking here to get a limited time 15% DISCOUNT on Prograde Protein Powder