The Barbell Front Squat is an excellent variation of the back squat that not only places more emphasis on your quads, but it also targets your core.
Watch the Barbell Front Squat: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Barbell Front Squat:
1. Step up to the squat rack with the barbell racked at chest level.
2. Grip the barbell in front of you with a shoulder width grip, palms up, with the barbell resting on the front of your shoulders, elbows up, straight ahead, and parallel to the ground.
3. Contract your core and maintain a natural arch in your back.
4. To lower into the squat, drive your hips back and bend your knees until your thighs are at or past parallel to the ground.
5. To keep an upright posture and keep the bar from rolling forward, ensure you keep your chest up with elbows parallel to the ground throughout the movement.
6. To get back to standing, push your feet through the ground to rise back to the starting position.
To fry up your fat, check out our The Fat-Frying Trifecta Complexes Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.