The Dumbbell Front Squat is a great exercise that primarily targets the quadriceps but also requires a lot of core strength as the dumbbells are held in front of the body.
Watch the DUMBBELL FRONT SQUAT: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform DUMBBELL FRONT SQUAT:
1. With your feet slightly wider than hip width, hold a pair of dumbbells at your sides, then clean them up to shoulder level.
2. You can hold them with a palms facing in grip with one end of the dumbbells resting on your shoulders, or for more challenge, hold them with an underhand grip with your palms facing your body.
3. Regardless of which grip you choose, ensure you keep your core contracted with your elbows up and facing forward.
4. As you lower into the front squat, bend at your hips back, bend your knees, and maintain an upright chest position, flat back, and a strong core.
5. Your knees should point in the same direction as your feet, and your thighs should lower until parallel to the ground or below.
6. Reverse the move by pressing your feet through the floor and extending your hips and knees to stand back up.
Build your legs, check out our Best of Both Worlds LEG WORKOUT For Strength & Mass video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.