Quick Fat Burning Breakfast Recipe: Breakfast of Champions
I hope by now you realize boxed cereals are not an appropriate breakfast option to Live Lean. Most people fall into this trap because they’re quick, easy, and they probably enjoy the taste of the sugar rush. You’re also probably saying, “But the box says it’s high in whole grains and contains vitamins and minerals”. Sure that may sound good…but it’s not. Our bodies and digestive systems were not intended to consume as many whole grains as the government tells us. Plus the vitamins and minerals “added to” a lot of these cereals are synthetic. They’re not natural. The body only absorbs a smaller amount of these vitamins.
Also the quick surge of sugar is throwing your body’s hormones off, causing spikes in your blood sugar levels, and eventually causing you cravings throughout the day.
What if I told you you could have a quick fat burning breakfast that contains REAL WHOLE FOODS, high in muscle building, fat burning, and satiating proteins, and healthy fat. And if you have a sweet tooth, you can’t go wrong with a side of higher fiber and nutrient based fruit.
This is a breakfast of champions using eggs…
So lets cook this quick fat burning breakfast together by watching the video below!!
Click the video below to watch me prepare this quick fat burning breakfast:
Here are the ingredients and instructions…
– 4 whole eggs
– small handful of raw almonds
– 1 cup of mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
1. Spray egg poacher cups with non-stick spray.
2. Add a cup of water to pan. Crack one egg into each cup. Cover and add egg poacher to stove top and cook for 5-7 mins (until eggs full cooked)
3. Once eggs are cooked, remove from cup holder, add poached eggs to a plate, alongside raw almonds.
4. Dice fruit up and add to a separate bowl.
Get your own copy of my meal planner software
Questions For You:
– What are your favorite quick fat burning breakfast foods?
– Do you make it a habit of eating breakfast every morning?
Be sure to share your answers in the comment section below and share this post with your friends via the social media icons on the side or below.
Check out my FREE WORKOUT VIDEOS & PRINTABLE WORKOUTS, click ’”> FREE WORKOUTS
Check out my FREE COOKING VIDEOS & RECIPES, click ’”> FREE RECIPES
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out the Quinoa Energy Bar recipe.
Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!