The Lying Leg Curl is an excellent isolation exercise that primarily targets the hamstrings.
Watch the LYING LEG CURL: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform LYING LEG CURL:
1. Lie face down on a lying leg curl machine with the leg pad just below your calf muscles.
2. Grip the handles with your hands and really press your hips into the pad as you don’t want your hips rising during the curling of the weight.
3. With your feet flexed (meaning your toes are curled towards your shins), initiate the hamstrings to begin curling the weight towards your glutes.
4. Squeeze at the top position, then under control, point your toes away, then slowly lower the weight.
5. Once again, raise the weight with feet flexed and lower the weight with toes pointed to really isolate the hamstrings by removing the muscles in the calves from helping with the lift.
Build your legs, check out our Best of Both Worlds LEG WORKOUT For Strength & Mass video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.