Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do BODYWEIGHT SINGLE LEG LEANING HAMSTRING CURL.
The Leaning Hamstring Curl is a unique bodyweight exercise to do when you have no access to equipment and when done with intention, can target the hamstrings, glutes, and lower back, as well as giving a good hip flexor stretch.
To perform BODYWEIGHT SINGLE LEG LEANING HAMSTRING CURL:
1. Lean forward, maintaining a flat back while placing your forearms with your elbows pointing out and your forehead on top of waist high step, box, or chair.
2. Raise and extend one leg behind you so it creates a straight line from your heel to your head while slightly bending the knee of the opposite leg.
3. Keeping your leg extended behind you, bend the knee of the raised leg so that your heel curls towards your butt.
4. Feel the contraction in your hamstrings and glutes, then under control, extend your leg back to the starting position.
5. Repeat all the reps with one leg, then switch legs and repeat.
Check out our The Lower Body Hurricane Tabata Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.