The Single Leg Swiss Ball Leg Curl is a challenging exercise that not only targets your hamstrings and glutes, but also improves balance, stability, and core strength.
Watch the SINGLE LEG SWISS BALL LEG CURL: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform SINGLE LEG SWISS BALL LEG CURL:
1. Lie down with your back on the floor, arms to the side with your palms pressed into the floor, and your calves and feet on top of a swiss ball.
2. Contract your core to lift your hips to form a straight line from your shoulders to your feet.
3. Then raise one leg in the air with the bottom of your foot facing the ceiling to get into the starting position.
4. Next, press your other heel into the swiss ball and contract your hamstrings and glutes by bending your knee to roll the swiss ball towards your glutes.
5. Under control, roll the ball back out so your leg is extended, while keeping your hips lifted off the ground and your core contracted.
6. Repeat for reps with one leg, then switch legs and repeat.
For home booty workout, check out our Get A Booty – Home Workout Routine For Glutes video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.