The Dumbbell One Arm Row is a great exercise to target the muscles in the back.
Watch the Dumbbell One Arm Row : exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Dumbbell One Arm Row:
1. Place one knee and hand from the same side on a flat bench, with the opposite leg firmly planted into the floor.
2. Grip the dumbbell with your other hand, palms facing in, and ensure you have the form locked down with a flat back and neutral neck.
3. Contract your abs and muscles in your back, and bend your elbows to pull the dumbbell to the outside of your chest.
4. Under control, lower the dumbbell until your arm is fully extended, then repeat.
5. Switch arms after your complete all your reps.
For more back exercises, check out our The NEW #TeamHercules Back Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.