Here’s a standing modification to the traditional One Arm Dumbbell Bent Over Row that does not require a bench to support you.
To perform Standing One Arm Dumbbell Bent Over Row:
1. While standing up straight, hold a dumbbell in one arm with a palm facing in grip.
2. To get into the bent over position, bend your knees and lean forward from your hips and allow your arm with the dumbbell to hang straight down.
3. To ensure you maintain a flat back, place your free hand on your lower back, palm up.
4. Contract your back muscles by bending your elbow and pulling the dumbbell up to your chest.
5. To ensure your back stays square to the ground and you do not rotate your torso to move the dumbbell, keep your abs contracted.
6. Under control, lower the dumbbell back to the bottom of the movement by fully extending your arm.
7. Repeat the reps with this arm, then switch and repeat the reps with your other arm.
To burn fat and incorporate this movement, check out our 10 Minute Gut Blasting HIIT Gauntlet Dumbbell Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.