The Side Jackknife is a great ab exercise that primarily targets the obliques.
Watch the Side Jackknife: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Side Jackknife:
1. Lie down on your side with your feet on top of each other.
2. Place your top hand on the back of your head.
3. Plank up on your side by raising your torso up on your bottom elbow and forearm.
4. Lift your legs towards your elbow, pause, and slowly lower them back down.
6. Switch sides after you’ve completed all your reps and repeat.
To build up your abs, check out our Rock Hard Abs Home Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.