How To Do A Spiderman Push Up Exercise Video Demonstration And Guide
Spiderman push ups are a unique push up variation
that not only targets your chest
, but also your obliques
- Get in the push up position, with your hands directly below your shoulders, legs straight, and abs turned on.
- As you lower into the push up, bring one knee to the outside of your elbow, on the same side.
- As you push yourself back to the top of the push up, straighten your leg and repeat the same movement with the other side.
- That’s one rep.
For more exercise demonstration videos, subscribe to our Live Lean TV Daily Exercises YouTube channel
READY TO BEGIN YOUR LIVE LEAN JOURNEY?
Start by taking our FREE Live Lean Body Quiz to get access to the best program specific to your goals, current fitness level, and access to equipment.
Take the Free Live Lean Body Quiz
Did you enjoy this post on How To Do A Spiderman Push Up?
If you enjoyed these post on How To Do A Spiderman Push Up, please support this blog, by clicking the social media buttons to share this with your friends. Subscribe to our Live Lean TV YouTube channel
and leave a comment below on what you want to see in future posts.
Question For You:
- Have your ever tried the spiderman push up?
- Which exercise demonstration do you want to see next?
Be sure to share your answers in the comment section below. Check out our free workout videos here
. Check out my free recipe cooking videos here.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.