Standing Barbell Curls are a great mass building exercise targeting the biceps.
Watch the STANDING BARBELL CURLS: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform STANDING BARBELL CURLS:
1. While standing, grip a barbell, shoulder width, with an underhand grip.
2. Hold the barbell with your arms extended in front of your thighs.
3. Focus on keeping your elbows fixed to your sides with your back straight to isolate the biceps and reduce swinging for momentum.
4. Contract your biceps to curl the bar up until your forearms touch your biceps.
5. Under control, slowly reverse the movement, then repeat once the bar is approximately an inch from touching your thighs as you want to keep the tension on the biceps throughout the exercise.
To workout your triceps, check out our The Biceps Blaster Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.