The Hindu Push Up is an excellent variation of the traditional push up that targets more shoulders as well as helping improve mobility and flexibility.
Watch the HINDU PUSH UP: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform HINDU PUSH UP:
1. Get into a pushup position with your hands directly below your shoulders and your back flat.
2. Raise your hips towards the ceiling, keeping your legs straight, and lower your head so your back and arms form a straight line, similar to the downward facing dog pose.
3. If you have the flexibility, press your heels into the floor.
4. Next, drop your hips down towards the floor and swoop your upper body forward, by bending your elbows, then raising your chest up with your arms fully extended, similar to a cobra pose.
5. Pause for a moment to feel a good stretch in your lower back.
6. Reverse the movement back to the starting position.
7. That’s one rep.
8. Repeat for reps.
Check out our Delt Demolition Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.