The Glute Bridge is simple bodyweight exercise to activate and contract the muscles in the glutes.
Watch the GLUTE BRIDGE: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform GLUTE BRIDGE:
1. Lie down on your back on the floor, bend your knees, and plant your feet flat into the floor.
2. Keep your arms at your side with your palms into the floor.
3. Raise your hips and contract your glutes by pressing your heels through the floor until your body forms a bridge in a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
4. Hold this bridge for 5 seconds and really focus on squeezing your glutes hard.
5. Under control, slowly lower your glutes back to the floor and repeat.
To work your lower body, check out our The Lower Body Hurricane Tabata Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.