The Bench Hip Raise is a simple bodyweight exercise to help activate your glutes.
Watch the BENCH HIP RAISE: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform BENCH HIP RAISE:
1. Lie down on the floor in front of a bench, chair, or step with your hands by your sides, palms facing the floor.
2. Extend your legs and place your feet on top of the bench so your heels are resting near the edge.
3. Raise your hips by contracting your glutes and core so your legs and torso forms a straight line.
4. Hold this position for up to 5 seconds, and really focus on contracting your glutes.
5. Under control, lower your hips back towards the floor, and repeat.
To get a rock hard core, check out our Delt Demolition Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.