The Single Leg Hip Raise is a great exercise to hit your hamstrings, glutes, and core.
Watch the Single Leg Hip Raise exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Single Leg Hip Raise:
1. Lie down on your back, with one leg straight, and the other with your knee bent, and foot firmly on the floor.
2. Place your arms out to your sides with your palms up.
3. Contract your abs, and press your foot through the floor to raise your hips up, while keeping your other leg straight.
4. Make sure you squeeze your glutes and hamstrings, while your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
5. Lower your hips slowly towards the floor but do not touch the floor. Keep the muscles contracting by remaining 1 inch off the ground.
6. Repeat all the reps with one leg, then switch legs.
To ensure you’re maximizing your gains, check out more of our exercise demonstration videos.
To build leg mass & strength at the same time, check out our Leg Workout For Strength & Mass video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.