The Dumbbell Renegade Row is an excellent exercise that builds core strength as well as targeting the muscles in the back.
Watch the DUMBBELL RENEGADE ROW: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform DUMBBELL RENEGADE ROW:
1. Place a pair of dumbbells on the floor and get into a push up plank position while gripping the dumbbells with a neutral, palms facing in grip.
2. The wider you place your feet, the easier it will be to maintain your balance during the renegade row.
3. Just like you would do with a plank, contract every muscle in your body, including your chest, glutes, hamstrings, quads, and especially your core.
4. Then lift one dumbbell by bending your elbow and rowing it towards your armpit and squeezing your blade back.
5. Focus on keeping your hips square to the ground by contracting your core and pressing the other dumbbell with your hand, through the floor.
6. Under control, slowly lower the dumbbell back to the floor, taking twice as long to lower the dumbbell as it took you to raise it.
7. Repeat the same movement with the opposite arm.
Work out with dumbbells, check out our 10 Minute Gut Blasting HIIT Gauntlet Dumbbell Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.