Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do a cross body mountain with dumbbell renegade row.
The Cross Body Mountain Climber with Dumbbell Renegade Row is an excellent 4-part combo movement that targets pretty much every muscle in the body, especially the core and the back.
Watch the INCHWORM: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform CROSS BODY MOUNTAIN CLIMBER WITH DUMBBELL RENEGADE ROW:
1. Get into a push up position with your hands gripping a pair of dumbbells directly below your shoulders, with a palms facing in, neutral grip.
2. The wider stance you take with your feet the easier this movement will be.
3. Keeping your arms straight, core contracted, and pelvis straight to the floor, bend one of your knees and bring it across your body towards your opposite elbow.
4. Pause for a brief moment to really contract your core, then reverse the movement by placing your foot back on the floor.
5. Repeat the move with the opposite leg.
6. Then complete the renegade row portion of the exercise by pressing your arm through the floor as you balance on one arm as you row the opposite dumbbell towards your shoulder, ensuring your keep your back straight to the floor.
7. Pause, then lower the dumbbell back to the floor and repeat with the opposite side.
8. That’s one rep. Repeat.
Get a full body workout, check out our The Lean Physique Total Body Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.