Healthy Dessert – Banana Cashew Butter Healthy Brownies Recipe
Hey Live Leaners,
On today’s Live Lean TV episode, you’re going to learn how to make a healthy brownies recipe.
In fact, my friend Jen stops by the set and helps bake these delicious banana cashew butter brownies with me. Jen, like most people, has a sweet tooth, so I wanted to show her how it’s still possible to enjoy delicious sweets/desserts and live lean.
Sound like an oxymoron?
Sit back and enjoy as I show you how to use real, whole food ingredients to make Banana Cashew Butter Brownies!
No sugar. No wheat/gluten. No unleashing the fat storing monster.
Healthy Brownies Recipe Ingredients
– 1/3 cup cocoa
– 1/4 cup almond flour
– 1/4 tsp sea salt
– 1/4 tsp baking powder
– 1 mashed banana
– 1/4 cup honey
– 1/4 cup cashew butter
– 2 whole eggs
– 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
– 2-4 tbsp cashew butter (for the top)
– cooking spray
Healthy Brownies Recipe Instructions
1. Pre-heat oven 350F.
2. Mix cocoa, almond flour, sea salt, and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
3. Add mashed banana, honey, cashew butter, and eggs to the dry ingredients. Mix well.
4. Add vanilla.
5. Spray 8×8 baking pan with cooking spray. Add mixture to the pan.
6. Add the remaining 2-4 tbsp of cashew butter to top.
7. Bake for 20-25 mins.
Thanks for my friend Danielle, at Clean Food Creative Fitness for the recipe.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
Questions For You:
– What’s your favorite dessert or sweet?
– Have you figured out a healthy way to bake it?
Be sure to share your answers in the comment section below and share this post with your friends via the social media icons on the side or below.
Get my full LIVE LEAN AFTERBURN 12 WEEK PROGRAM
click ’”> MAXIMIZE THE AFTERBURN EFFECT
Check out my FREE WORKOUT VIDEOS & PRINTABLE WORKOUTS, click ’”> FREE WORKOUTS
Check out my FREE COOKING VIDEOS & RECIPES, click ’”> FREE RECIPES
Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!