Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do STANDING MEDICINE BALL SIDE TO SIDE ROTATION.
The Standing Medicine Ball Side To Side Rotation is an excellent core strengthening exercise that also targets the shoulders.
Watch the STANDING MEDICINE BALL SIDE TO SIDE ROTATION: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform STANDING MEDICINE BALL SIDE TO SIDE ROTATION:
1. Stand with a shoulder width stance while holding a medicine ball with your arms extended at shoulder level.
2. Keeping your arms extended, rotate your torso and arms to one side while contracting your core to keep your hips locked in and square to the front.
3. Rotate your arms back to the other side with all the movement coming from the torso, not the hips.
4. While rotating the medicine ball across your body, keep it at a decent controlled speed, but slow it down as you reach your side.
5. One rotation to both sides equals one rep.
6. Repeat for reps.
Check out our ROCK HARD ABS HOME WORKOUT video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.