The Standing Dumbbell Side To Side Rotation is an overall core strengthening exercise that also hits the shoulders as well.
To perform STANDING DUMBBELL SIDE TO SIDE ROTATION:
1. Stand with a shoulder width stance while holding one dumbbell vertically with both hands, with your arms extended at shoulder height.
2. Keeping your arms extended, rotate your arms to one side while really focusing on keeping your hips locked in and square to the front with your core contracted. Think about rotating only through your torso, not your hips.
3. Then rotate your arms to the other side as far as you can while keeping your hips square.
4. The speed of the rotation should be controlled but try to accelerate the rotation while rotating the dumbbell across your body, then slowing it down as you reach your side.
5. One rotation to both sides equals one rep.
6. Repeat for reps.
Check out our 10 Minute HIIT Bodyweight Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.