Live Lean Nation, check out this fat burning Chicken Tahini Salad recipe on today’s episode of Live Lean TV. If you’re one of the many people “trying” to eat healthier, I’m sure chicken has become a staple in your diet. And that’s a good thing because chicken is high in muscle building and fat burning protein, and has ZERO sugary carbs. In other words, the fat burning switch is set to the ON position.
However, the one downfall to chicken can be people just don’t know how to make it taste delicious without adding sugary sauces. Trust me, if you eat nothing but plain chicken and broccoli you’re missing out on all kinds of flavor and healthy sources of fats, like those found in this Chicken Tahini Salad recipe.
– 5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
– 2 tbsp of sherry vinegar
– 2 tbsp of tahini
– 1/2 lbs of cooked chicken breast
– 1 diced carrot
– 2 diced radishes
– 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
– small handful of sesame seeds
1. In a bowl add the olive oil, vinegar, and tahini. Whisk together until you get a smooth sauce consistency. This makes 4 servings, so be sure to only use 1/4 of the mixture for 1 serving. Store the rest for leftovers.
2. Add the cooked chicken to a plate, top with carrots, radishes, and parsley.
3. Top with 1/4 of the sauce.
4. Top with small handful of sesame seeds.
If you enjoyed this video, you can find over 40 other fat burning recipes and cooking lesson videos, uploaded every Monday, at our Inner Circle Team Live Lean site. I guarantee you’ll never have another boring meal when you have access to all our delicious recipes at Team Live Lean.
Join all the other Live Leaners at Team Live Lean where you’ll get access to all Jessica’s and my fat burning cooking recipe videos where we show you, step-by-step how to cook, delicious fat burning meals. In addition to these weekly cooking videos, you’ll also get a monthly workout program as well, and SO MUCH MORE.
Here are just a few of the cooking videos you’ll find on Team Live Lean:
– Delicious Grain-Less Mexican Burritos
– Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
– Peppermint Hot Chocolate
– Bacon & Egg Souffle
– Brad’s Fav Smoked Salmon & Asparagus
– Empty The Fridge Pork Goulash
– Damn That’s Good Coconut Squash Soup
– Flank Steak Infused With Espresso
– Everything in the Fridge Stir Fry
– Post Workout Chocolate Banana Date Smoothie
– Broccoli Quiche Your Kids Will Love
– Build Muscles In Minutes Tuna Cranberry Salad
– I Can’t Believe Cauliflower Tastes This Good Mash With Italian Sausage
– Holiday Chia Seed Pudding
– Muscle Builder Steak With The World’s Most Flavorful Sauce
– Morockin’ A Six Pack Chicken Dish
– Salad In A Glass
– Creamy Coconut Scrambled Eggs & Bacon
– Filet-O-Fish Salad (Like McDonald’s But Better)
– Pizza Frittata
– Homemade Cookies & Milk
– Snack Patty Sliders
– Live Lean Approved Vodka Cocktail
– Flavor Packed Poached Eggs
– Warm & Comforting Pumpkin Risotto & Salmon
– Homemade Mayonnaise
– Freakingly Awesome Mediterranean Omelette
– Live Lean Approved Cereal
– No Protein Powder Berry Protein Pancakes
– Post Workout Mexican Fruit Salad
– Protein Pancake Apple Cinnamon Sandwiches
– Raw Veggies & Hummus Snack Plate
– The Look Younger Berry Crumble Dessert
– Turnip Hashbrowns
“Brad, last night I tried your recipe Muscle Builder Steak with the flavorful Sauce. It was really good. My 12 yr old son even liked it. I just started the program 5 days ago. Its great I really don’t go hungry and its pretty easy to do. I started at 203 and now 197, love the results.” – Bill T.
“This is so awesome to belong to your website I did the fitness test and I scored 537.” – Lisa M.
“Been following you for 20 days .. having great results.” – Michael S.
“Yay, finished 14 day shred program a few days ago, feeling great. The best part of this is cleaning up the diet, my abs feel tighter and feeling stronger all over.” – Roxy G.
“Just got hooked up with the team this weekend, and I’m loving what I’m seeing.” – Megan P.
– Team Live Lean Fit Test with Jess: Start here
– January: New Year New Body 4 Week Workout Program
– February: Sexy Valentine 4 Week Workout Program (including Ab Blasters, 100 Rep Booty Challenge, Descending Pyramids)
– March: Sprint Into HIIT Training
– 14 Day Rapid Shred Fat Loss Workout & Diet Program
– 10 Minute Warrior Workout Challenge with Brad
– 100 Rep Booty Challenge with Jess
– HIIT Agility Ladder Countdown to Terror Workout with Brad
– Live Lean 5×5 Challenge Workout Program
…and a new 4 week workout EVERY MONTH!
You’ll also get access to both my and Jess’ weekly workout logs of our actual workouts, access to the supportive Community section, and save 20% off all 2014 Live Lean digital products!
Join the Team Live Lean Inner Circle and lets make 2014 your year of Living Lean!
If this video was helpful, show your support by clicking the social media buttons to share the videos to help me further my transformation 50,000 mission.
1. Do you ever add tahini to your chicken?
2. How often do you eat chicken a week?
Be sure to share your answers in the comment section below and share this post with your friends via the social media icons on the side or below.
Check out my FREE WORKOUT VIDEOS & PRINTABLE WORKOUTS, click ’”> FREE WORKOUTS
Check out my FREE COOKING VIDEOS & RECIPES, click ’”> FREE RECIPES
Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!