Trust me, these are NOT your typical MickeyD’s chicken nuggets!
They’re way healthier and actually made with chicken breast instead of mystery meat.
Also these crispy chicken nuggets are baked instead of deep fried which drastically reduces the calories and ensures NO trans fat.
– 3 small chicken breasts diced into nuggets
– 1 tbsp coconut flour
– 1/4 cup diced almonds
– 1 tbsp chia seed
– 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
– dash of sea salt
– dash of pepper
– 1 tbsp garlic powder
– 1 egg white
– 1/4 cup of water
1. Pre-heat oven to 400F.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, add the diced chicken and top with water and egg whites. Mix throughly.
4. Remove chicken nugget from the liquid, then toss it in the dry ingredient mixture, and coat the entire nugget.
5. Add parchment paper to a baking sheet, and in a single layer, add coated chicken.
6. Bake for 10 mins. Flip. Bake for another 5-6 mins.