Paleo Approved: Roasted Turkey Breast Recipe & Video
In this cooking video, I’m going to show you a quick way to have a delicious, high protein source (in bulk), so you can simply add it to meals and snacks all day long.
Here’s the paleo approved Roasted Turkey Breast Recipe and cooking video. Enjoy!
Roasted Turkey Breast Recipe Ingredients:
– 4 tbsp of cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil
– 1 tbsp of chopped rosemary (fresh or dried)
– 1 tbsp of chopped sage (fresh or dried)
– 1 clove of garlic
– 2-3 lbs bone-in, skin on turkey breast
Roasted Turkey Breast Recipe Instructions:
1. Pre-heat oven to 325F.
2. Mix olive oil, garlic, sage, and rosemary in a bowl.
3. Rub onto turkey breast.
4. Place turkey breast in a roasting pan, cover with tin foil.
5. Cook for 60 mins.
6. After it’s cooked, remove from oven and let it cook for 5 mins. Carve and enjoy!
Leave a comment below if you liked this Roasted Turkey Breast Recipe. Also, here’s the cooking video of me making them:
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out my Quinoa Energy Bar recipe.
Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!