In this cooking video, I’m going to show you a quick way to have a delicious, high protein source (in bulk), so you can simply add it to meals and snacks all day long.
Here’s the paleo approved Roasted Turkey Breast Recipe and cooking video. Enjoy!
– 4 tbsp of cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil
– 1 tbsp of chopped rosemary (fresh or dried)
– 1 tbsp of chopped sage (fresh or dried)
– 1 clove of garlic
– 2-3 lbs bone-in, skin on turkey breast
1. Pre-heat oven to 325F.
2. Mix olive oil, garlic, sage, and rosemary in a bowl.
3. Rub onto turkey breast.
4. Place turkey breast in a roasting pan, cover with tin foil.
5. Cook for 60 mins.
6. After it’s cooked, remove from oven and let it cook for 5 mins. Carve and enjoy!
Leave a comment below if you liked this Roasted Turkey Breast Recipe. Also, here’s the cooking video of me making them:
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out my Quinoa Energy Bar recipe.
Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!