Pendulum Lunge Exercise Demonstration:
The pendulum lunge, also called the seesaw lunge, is an awesome variation of the traditional forward or backward lunge.
Pendulum Lunge: Targeted Muscles:
This move targets your quads, hamstrings, glutes, and calves, as well as your core to maintain balance.
How To Do A Pendulum Lunge:
Watch the pendulum lunge exercise demonstration video above.
- To start, stand with your feet hip width apart.
- Step forward with one leg and lower yourself until your back leg almost touches the floor and is at a 90 degree angle.
- Press through the ground with your feet, lifting yourself up while transitioning into a backward lunge.
- Try to maintain balance during the transition, without touching your moving foot during the middle of the movement.
- Also be sure you don’t allow your forward knee to go over your toes.
Complete This 20 Minute Bodyweight Fat Torching HIIT Circuit Workout:
You’ll see me incorporating the pendulum lunge in this 20 minute bodyweight fat torching HIIT circuitworkout.
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.