Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do ALTERNATING SUPERMAN EXERCISE.
The Alternating Superman Exercise is an excellent movement that primarily strengthens the lower back as well as the glutes and shoulders.
Watch the ALTERNATING SUPERMAN EXERCISE: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform ALTERNATING SUPERMAN EXERCISE:
1. Lie facedown on the floor with your arms extended over your head and your legs straight.
2. Squeeze your glutes, hamstrings, and core to raise and extend one arm and the opposite leg off the floor in a diagonal motion.
3. Keep your neck neutral and hold for up to 3 seconds, then lower both back to the floor.
4. Repeat the same movement, but this time do it with your other arm and leg and hold for up to 3 seconds, then lower both back to the floor.
5. That’s one rep.
6. Repeat the exercise by alternating sides.
Check out our The Lower Body Hurricane Tabata Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.