Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do SINGLE ARM SINGLE LEG SUPERMAN EXERCISE COMBO.
The Single Arm Single Leg Superman Exercise Combo is an excellent 3 part movement combination that strengthens the lower back.
To perform SINGLE ARM SINGLE LEG SUPERMAN EXERCISE COMBO:
1. Lie facedown on the floor with your arms extended over your head and your legs straight.
2. Squeeze your glutes to raise your legs off the ground while contracting your back muscles to raise your arms off the floor.
3. Hold for up to 3 seconds then lower both your arms and legs back to the floor.
4. Next, raise and extend one arm and the opposite leg off the floor in a diagonal motion, and hold for up to 3 seconds, then lower both back to the floor.
5. Repeat the same movement, but this time do it with your other arm and leg and hold for up to 3 seconds, then lower both back to the floor.
6. That’s one rep.
7. Repeat the exercise with by raising both arms and legs and repeat for reps.
Check out our The NEW #TeamHercules Back Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.