Chest Dips are a variation of the traditional dip exercise that places more emphasis on the chest muscles.
Watch the CHEST DIPS: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform CHEST DIPS:
1. Using a parallel dip bar machine, grab the handles with both hands while facing away from the dip bar machine.
2. Extend your arms as your press yourself to the top of the position.
3. Bring your knees up to your chest and lean forward while looking down at the floor to place more emphasis on the chest. This is the starting position.
4. While maintaining the tucked knees and forward lean, under control, bend your elbows to lower your body until you feel a good stretch in your chest.
5. Reverse the movement by pressing your body back up to the starting position and repeat.
To chisel your chest, check out our The 4 Minute Fitness Challenge That Chisels Your Chest video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.