Inverted rows are an excellent exercise to build up the required strength in your back to complete a traditional pull up.
Watch the Inverted Row exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Inverted Row:
1. Set up the barbell so it reaches hip height.
2. Lie down underneath the barbell with your heels on the ground and grab the barbell with an overhand grip, 1-2 inches outside of shoulder width.
3. Focus on keeping your entire body, from head to toe, in a straight line, while you look up at the ceiling.
4. Initiate the movement by contracting your back muscles, pulling your shoulder blades back and together, and pulling your chest to the bar.
5. Slowly lower yourself back down until your arms are straight, maintaining your body in a straight line, and repeat.
To ensure you’re maximizing your gains, check out more of our exercise demonstration videos.
To ignite new muscle gains while burning a lot of calories, check out our The Workout That Makes Your Fat Disappear video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
We also recommend to try this best safety razor thats included in this program.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.