The Incline Chest Press Machine is an alternative to free weights that also targets your chest. I like to use the incline chest press machine as an activation exercise to warm up my chest muscles before I target them with compound exercises using free weights.
Watch the INCLINE MACHINE CHEST PRESS: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform INCLINE MACHINE CHEST PRESS:
1. Ensure the seat is adjusted so you can firmly plant your feet into the ground, with your knees at a 90 degree angle.
2. Sit down with your back flat against the pad.
3. If I’m doing this as an activation exercise, I like to do single arm chest presses while keeping the opposite arm extended in an isometric hold to really get the blood flowing to both sides independently.
4. To do this, grab the handles with both hands, contract your chest, then press the handles away from your body by extending your arms and flexing your chest.
5. While keeping one arm extended, bend the elbow of the opposite arm and complete the reps with a single arm first.
6. Once you complete your reps on one side, keep that arm extended, then repeat the single arm chest press on the other side.
For more total body workouts, check out our Chest Pumping Giant Set Chest Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.