Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do swiss ball bicycle crunch.
The Swiss Ball Bicycle Crunch is an excellent exercise to target your abs and building overall core stability and strength.
Watch the SWISS BALL BICYCLE CRUNCH: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform SWISS BALL BICYCLE CRUNCH:
1. Sit down on a swiss ball with your feet flat on the floor and legs bent.
2. Walk your feet forward as you roll the swiss ball up your back until it’s placed between your shoulder blades, then ensure your knees are bent at a 90 degree angle, with your hips elevated, creating a straight line from your knees to your head.
3. Place one hand behind your head, then extend your other arm towards the floor using your fingertips for balance.
4. Contract your abs while crunching across your body with your elbow being drawn to your opposite knee.
5. Under control, reverse the movement and repeat with the same side for reps.
6. Once you’re done with your reps on one side, repeat with the opposite side.
Get an abs workout at home, check out our ROCK HARD ABS HOME WORKOUT video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.