The Side To Side Step Shuffle is an excellent athletic plyometric movement that revs up the heart rate and improves overall coordination, lateral foot speed, and explosiveness in the lower body.
Watch the SIDE TO SIDE STEP SHUFFLE: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform SIDE TO SIDE STEP SHUFFLE:
1. Place one foot on top of a sturdy low step or box that is approximately 1 foot high.
2. With your knees slightly bent, chest up, and eyes looking straight ahead, press your foot through the step to laterally jump to the other side of the step while pumping your arms athletically.
3. Land the opposite foot on the floor while landing the other foot on top of the step, landing softly. Your feet should not make a loud thumping noise when making contact with the step.
4. Ensure you keep your knees slightly bent throughout the lateral shuffle to reduce the shock on the knees and continue to focus your eyes forward, not down towards your feet.
5. Immediately and quickly reverse the movement back to the other side.
6. That’s one rep.
7. Repeat with speed for reps.
Check out our 10 Minute HIIT Bodyweight Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.