Side To Side Step Double Taps is a great fast feet exercise to rev up your heart rate and improve coordination, agility, and athleticism.
To perform FAST FEET SIDE TO SIDE STEP DOUBLE TAPS:
1. Place one foot on top of a step.
2. Explosively press off on the foot on the step and place it back on the floor while bringing your other foot on top of the step.
3. Double tap the foot on the step to increase foot speed and coordination.
4. Pump your arms as if you’re sprinting and continue to go side to side as fast as you can.
5. It will be challenging in the beginning to get your feet to move fast, but with time, you’ll will improve your quickness.
To workout like an athlete, check out our Athletic Cardio For Faster Fat Loss video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.