The Resistance Band Squat With Side Kick is an exercise that hits the muscles in the legs as well as hitting the glutes.
Watch the RESISTANCE BAND SQUAT WITH SIDE KICK: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform RESISTANCE BAND SQUAT WITH SIDE KICK:
1. While standing, position your feet hip width apart while placing a resistance band underneath both feet.
2. Hold the other end of the resistance band with your hands and stretch it up over your shoulders and across your upper back.
3. With your core contracted, push your hips back, bend your knees, and keep your chest upright to lower into the squat.
4. Once you reach parallel or below, press your feet through the ground to reverse the movement back to standing, then immediately kick one leg out to the side, then place that foot back on the floor.
5. Complete another squat, then perform a side kick with the other leg.
6. Repeat for reps.
To build stronger glutes, check out our 8 Simple Exercise Progressions That Builds Strong Glutes video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.