The Medicine Ball Walking Lunge with Twist is an exercise that targets your quads, hamstrings, and glutes, as well as your core. Typically with a lunge and rotation movement, you rotate towards the front knee. For this variation of the walking lunge with twist, we’re going to twist away from the front knee.
Watch the MEDICINE BALL WALKING LUNGE WITH TWIST: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform MEDICINE BALL WALKING LUNGE WITH TWIST:
1. With your feet shoulder width apart, hold a medicine ball with your elbows bent, in front of your chest.
2. Step forward with your right leg and lower your body into a lunge until your right thigh is parallel to the ground.
3. While in the lunge position, twist your waist as far to the left as you can, keeping your elbows bent and the medicine ball next to your chest.
4. Reverse the movement by pressing your right foot through the ground back to standing while bringing the medicine ball back to center.
5. Repeat with the opposite leg and alternate sides.
Get a full and effective workout, check out our The Lower Body Hurricane Tabata Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.