The Walking Stability Lunge is a great exercise that targets the quads, hamstrings, glutes, and core.
Watch the WALKING FORWARD STABILITY LUNGE: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform WALKING FORWARD STABILITY LUNGE:
1. While standing, place your feet shoulder width apart with your arms down by your sides.
2. Raise your arms over your head with your palms together, then contract your core and lift one knee up until your quads are parallel to the ground.
3. Hold your knee in the air for up to 5 seconds, then slowly lunge forward with your bent knee.
4. Bring your opposite leg forward, then return back to a standing position.
5. Repeat by alternating sides.
To work your glutes, check out our Get A Booty – Home Workout Routine For Glutes video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.