The Forward Dumbbell Lunge and Rotation is a great exercise to that targets your quads, glutes, and hamstrings, as well as pulling in more core strength and stability with the rotation of the dumbbell.
Watch the FORWARD DUMBBELL LUNGE AND ROTATION: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform FORWARD DUMBBELL LUNGE AND ROTATION:
1. While standing with your feet hip width apart, grip one dumbbell by the ends with both of your hands, and hold with your arms extended straight out in front of you so your elbows are straight, but not completely locked.
2. With your core contracted, step forward with one leg and bend your knee to get into the lunge position while twisting your torso and the dumbbell towards the forward knee.
3. Both knees should be at a 90 degree angle.
4. Twist back to the center, then press your front foot through the ground to stand back up.
5. Repeat with the opposite leg.
To work your glutes, check out our Get A Booty – Home Workout Routine For Glutes video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.