The Medicine Ball Circle may look easy, but when you lock down your core and perform it properly, it’s a great overall core building exercise.
Watch the MEDICINE BALL CIRCLE: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform MEDICINE BALL CIRCLE:
1. Stand with your feet shoulder width, knees slightly bent, and hold the medicine ball with both hands with your arms extended directly over your head.
2. Contract your abs, tighten your glutes, and with your arms extended, rotate the medicine ball in a big circle in front of your body, clockwise.
3. Ensure you keep your arms extended, throughout the movement without bending your elbows.
4. Also, focusing on rotating at the torso and not bending forward at your hips.
5. Once you’ve finished the reps in a clockwise motion, repeat in the opposite direction.
To get a full workout, check out our A Little Bit Of Medicine – Tabata Workout Video video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.