Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do kettlebell split squat with over under pass.
The Kettlebell Split Squat With Over Under Pass is a challenging total body exercise that targets the quads, hamstrings, glutes, core, and pretty much every other muscle in your body.
To perform KETTLEBELL SPLIT SQUAT WITH OVER UNDER PASS:
1. While standing with your arms at your sides, hold a kettlebell in one hand, palms facing in.
2. Lunge forward by stepping 2-3 feet forward with the opposite leg, bending your knees, and lowering your hips down towards the floor, keeping your chest upright, looking straight ahead.
3. Keeping your toes pointing straight ahead, and your back heel off the floor, hold this split squat position as you pass the kettlebell under your front leg and grab it with the opposite hand.
4. As you grab the kettlebell with the opposite hand, straighten your legs, then pass the kettlebell back over your leg to the other hand as you lower back into the split squat position.
5. Repeat this in the same direction, then after the desired reps, switch directions.
6. Then switch legs and repeat the same movement.
To get a full workout with TRX, check out our 10 Minute Calorie Incinerator HIIT Kettlebell Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.