The Dumbbell Squat Curl and Press Combo is a an excellent total body exercise that primarily targets your legs, biceps, and shoulders.
Watch the DUMBBELL SQUAT CURL AND PRESS COMBO: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform DUMBBELL SQUAT CURL AND PRESS COMBO:
1. With your feet hip-width apart, hold a pair of dumbbells with a neutral, palms facing in grip by your sides.
2. Complete the dumbbell squat by bending your hips and then your knees, as if you were going sitting in a chair, while keeping your chest up and back flat.
3. Once your thighs are parallel to the floor, press your feet through the floor to stand back up while bending your elbows to hammer curl the dumbbells up to your shoulders, using a neutral, palms facing in grip.
4. Once you reach the standing position, press the dumbbells over your head, maintaining the palms facing in grip, to complete the shoulder press.
5. Reverse the movement to lower the dumbbells back to your sides.
6. That’s one rep.
Check out our Delt Demolition Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.