Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do dumbbell one arm snatch.
The dumbbell one arm snatch is a more advanced, total body, power movement that primarily targets the legs, hips, and core.
Watch the Dumbbell One Arm Snatch: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Dumbbell One Arm Snatch:
1. Get in a shoulder width stance, holding one dumbbell with your palm facing you.
2. Bend your knees and place the dumbbell on the ground.
3. In one explosive movement, press your feet through the ground to extend your hips to generate the power to move the weight.
4. Maintain a tight core while guiding the dumbbell upward by bending your elbow just like you would do while performing an upright row.
5. Once your arm is fully extended with the dumbbell over your shoulder, in a continuous motion, slightly drop your hips to absorb the weight.
6. At the top of the movement your palm is now facing out.
7. Return the weight to the ground and repeat.
To ensure you’re maximizing your gains, check out more of our exercise demonstration videos.
To get a total body workout, check out our 10 Minute Calorie Incinerator HIIT Kettlebell Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.
One response to “How To Do A Dumbbell One Arm Snatch | Exercise Video and Guide”