The Decline Push Up is an advanced version of the traditional push up that elevates the feet, making the tension on the chest greater.
Watch the DECLINE PUSH UP: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform DECLINE PUSH UP:
1. Get down on the floor on your hands and knees with a step or bench behind you.
2. Place both feet up on the step while positioning your hands on the floor, slightly wider than shoulder width.
3. Keep your core contracted to ensure your body stays in a straight line from your heels to your head. If your hips sag during the move, stop immediately to prevent injury to your lower back.
4. Under control, lower your body by bending your elbows until your chest comes close to touching the floor.
5. Press your hands through the floor to push your body back to the starting position and repeat.
To pump your chest, check out our Chest Pumping Giant Set Chest Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.