Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do single leg decline push ups.
Single Leg Decline Push Ups are a more advanced version of the traditional push up that elevates the feet, making the tension on the chest greater, and creating more instability by balancing on one leg.
Watch the SINGLE LEG DECLINE PUSH UPS: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform SINGLE LEG DECLINE PUSH UPS:
1. Get down on the floor on your hands and knees with a bench placed behind you.
2. Place both feet up on the bench, then raise one foot, keeping the other planted into the bench.
3. Position your hands on the floor, slightly wider than shoulder width.
4. Keep your core contracted to stay balanced. If your hips sag during the move, stop immediately to prevent injury to your lower back.
5. Once your body is in a straight line from head to heels, under control, lower your body until your chest comes close to touching the floor.
6. Press your hands through the floor to push your body back to the starting position.
7. Complete the reps on one foot, then switch feet, and repeat.
To get a pumped chest, check out our Chest Pumping Giant Set Chest Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.
One response to “How To Do SINGLE LEG DECLINE PUSH UPS | Exercise Demonstration Video and Guide”