Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do BOSU MEDICINE BALL SIDE TO SIDE ROTATION.
The Bosu Medicine Ball Side To Side Rotation is an excellent core strengthening exercise that when combined with the instability of the bosu, makes it even more challenging as it recruits more muscle fibers in your legs and core. If this is too hard, I show an easier modification at the end of this video.
To perform BOSU MEDICINE BALL SIDE TO SIDE ROTATION:
1. Place the bosu on the floor so the flat platform points up.
2. While holding a medicine ball and keeping your core contracted for balance, step one foot onto one side of the bosu platform followed by the other foot to get into a shoulder width stance.
3. Slightly bend your hips and knees to get into an athletic stance, then extend your arms out to the center of your body at shoulder level with the medicine ball.
4. Keeping your arms extended and your hips locked in and facing forward, rotate your upper body and arms to one side as far as you can, while contracting your core to keep your hips locked in and square to the front.
5. Rotate your arms back to the center, then rotate to the other side as far as you can with all the movement coming from the torso, not the hips.
6. That’s one rep.
7. Repeat for reps.
8. For an easier modification, flip the bosu so the flat platform is on the floor, then stand on the wobbly side. Repeat for reps the same way as mentioned earlier.
Check out our 7 Minute Workout Challenge video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.